i am supposed to be doing something but i am doing nothing. doesn’t that happen to us all?
i gotta say, when i obtained my bachelor’s degree i felt awesome! it was like starting a new and wonderful chapter in life. well, HELL NO! post-graduation life SUCKS ASS. no job, still at my parents’ house, broke and confused. i’ve reached that point in life where i don’t know what to do w/ myself. it’s awful. it feels like one of those dreams where you are falling infinitely. i am constantly thinking what i could’ve done differently. maybe go on one of those internships abroad or a summer job in a farmland state in d US. SOMETHING. at least for the experience even if i was still jobless now. my years as an undergrad where kinda shitty. i barely made friends and my grades where average. i mean, i’m happy that i have my BA ‘cause at least that makes me an educated lost-in-life person.. but i need to find my north… soon. ASAP.
This picture portrays the way I’ve been feeling lately. Powerful and Happy. I’ve gotten pretty tired of people thinking they can do whatever they like w others. So, I’ve sorta began using the ‘Eye for an Eye’ strategy. I’m not gonna go ahead and list the things I’ve been doing to get back at some people because I don’t know how many people I know actually read my blog. But I am gonna tell you this: It really works. I’m not proud of it because I’m a true believer of ‘not doing onto other what you don’t want to be done onto you’ but in some cases I HAVE TO because some people just deserve it. I’m being completely honest here. Karma sometimes takes too much time and my patience can only last so long. The good thing about my strategy is that if the people “bothering” you are somewhat intelligent they’ll stop doing whatever they’re doing once they realize it’s backfiring at them. Give it a try. Just don’t make it a routine ‘cause if you’re forced to make it a routine that means you’re surrounded by very shitty people.
peace & love always, rei
- Put your cell phone in -silent- mode.
- Turn it off.
- Leave it in another room away from you.
- Throw your cell in the middle of the ocean like the old lady in Titanic did w/ the necklace.
- Tell the guy that keeps calling you in the middle of the night to -FUCK OFF!-.
- He’s your brother.
- He’s in Australia or somewhere where it’s daytime and where you are it’s nighttime.
- He’s your boyfriend.
- He’s a vampire and can only come out at night.
- He shares his phone with his mom during the day -maybe you shouldn’t be picking this call up-.
- He’s blind and can’t see the time.
- His cell phone plan has free calls nights and weekends only.
- He works from 7am to 10pm and can’t make calls while he’s working.
- You asked him to call you late at night.
- Because you’re an idiot and you actually think that you’re important to him because he’s thinking about you at 2am.
*No one messes w/ my sleep.
- Lifetime crushes are not extinct.
- I can be sweet and lethal at the same time.
- Cake frosting can help me survive life threatening situations.
- Being a baker is a serious profession.
- Burnt bread is thrown to pigs.
- Getting seriously hurt will definitely make the guy of my dreams notice me.
- Cheesy romantic lines are back!
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer -then kill them-.
- Guys w/ aprons can be sexy.
- Josh Hutcherson is not a kid anymore.
His birth marked the beginning of many amazing things. History was then divided in two times B.B (before birth) and A.B (after birth). Everything the world knew changed and a new era began. In 1982B.B the world was ugly and grey. People didn’t know what true beauty was. Living in blindness. Then, 1983 arrived and with it the man that would change the lives of many. His mother gave birth to him somewhere near The Outback . As soon as he came out you could hear sighs and gasps. He was beautiful. The doctor and nurses coud barely stare at him since he was so radiant. This child grew up to be the most handsome and talented man the person writing this story has ever known. He’s been a shirtless man in an island, a god, a huntsman and an adventure seeking young adult in a cabin in some woods. Never has the person writing this story seen such a beautiful human being. Standards will forever be as high as possible and no bars will ever touch the ground. No man will ever look as good as him. With his golden hair, caribbean sea blue eyes, roman-statue-like-body, great charm and humor; I have only one thing to say: Thank you for being born, Chris Hemsworth
Start spreading the news! I’m leaving… on June 7th. I’m so pumped. I took Panda Express’ advice and booked a flight to NY (well, I was planning the trip before my fortune cookie but it just reinforced my decision). Though I’m technically not taking a trip w a friend, I am gonna be crashing at my friend Julio’s house, so, I’ll be meeting up w a friend. I haven’t really planned anything out. I did buy tickets for two concerts: Foster The People & Grouplove, so 2 out of the 8 days I’m gonna be over there I do have something planned. The rest I’ll just let it come to me. I think I might visit some museums and, obviously, go shopping. I’m kinda curious for the night life in the city. I’ve been there once before but I didn’t get to go out at night, like for some drinks and dancing. I hope I get to do it this time. I will post pictures of my “adventure” as soon as I get back. And if you’re around the city between June 7-14 give me a call.
peace & love always, Rei.
shit. i just finished reading the hunger games trilogy and i feel like i have nothing to do w my life. let me just say this: the books were amazing. third one was my super favorite. i laughed, cried, had -omg- moments and went on awesome (mental) adventures. peeta has stolen my heart forever. anyways, that’s not what i came to talk about. north vs south. i’m having this inner [& outer] battle w myself between these two poles. north’s good because it’s not hot like the south but, at the same time, the south’s cozier and more welcoming. north is much more casual and busier when in the city. not willing to give up it’s game. while south is laid back and more willing to give up some of the craziness. my problem is that i like both poles. north for when i’m craving a cooler environment and south for when i feel like relaxing. but i know -and this stresses me- that i’ll eventually have to choose, unless i wanna keep living on the extremes. going back and forward. i don’t want that but i don’t feel prepared to let one of them go just yet.
In love with this song & video.
Lovely Rainy Saturday :)
I think we’re all thinking the same thing. Ha!
No hard feelings, Bella.
1. They flirt with other people while they’re with you then say they’re just being friendly.
2. They’re constantly disrespecting you with things they say.
3. They have a bad opinion about everything. What you wear, what you listen to, your religion, your friends, how you look.
4. They don’t go to your activities but they get mad if you don’t go to theirs. (Family reunions, social events, birthdays…)
5. THEY CHEAT ON YOU!!!!!!