Looking For A Miracle
- Lifetime crushes are not extinct.
- I can be sweet and lethal at the same time.
- Cake frosting can help me survive life threatening situations.
- Being a baker is a serious profession.
- Burnt bread is thrown to pigs.
- Getting seriously hurt will definitely make the guy of my dreams notice me.
- Cheesy romantic lines are back!
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer -then kill them-.
- Guys w/ aprons can be sexy.
- Josh Hutcherson is not a kid anymore.
shit. i just finished reading the hunger games trilogy and i feel like i have nothing to do w my life. let me just say this: the books were amazing. third one was my super favorite. i laughed, cried, had -omg- moments and went on awesome (mental) adventures. peeta has stolen my heart forever. anyways, that’s not what i came to talk about. north vs south. i’m having this inner [& outer] battle w myself between these two poles. north’s good because it’s not hot like the south but, at the same time, the south’s cozier and more welcoming. north is much more casual and busier when in the city. not willing to give up it’s game. while south is laid back and more willing to give up some of the craziness. my problem is that i like both poles. north for when i’m craving a cooler environment and south for when i feel like relaxing. but i know -and this stresses me- that i’ll eventually have to choose, unless i wanna keep living on the extremes. going back and forward. i don’t want that but i don’t feel prepared to let one of them go just yet.
These last 2 days were crazy. It was like living in 1920’s. The thing is that… this is serious… ok, I had no cable or internet!!!!!!! It was like living in a nightmare and the only time where I actually felt good was when reading The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Btw, that book’s amazing. Full of -Holy Shit- and -OMG- moments and of course the -Oohs- and -Awes-. I’m finding it hard to decide on who to love, Peeta or Gale, but I guess as the reader I can love them both. If I was Katniss i’d be going crazy. Anyways, the internet’s finally back (cable too). The dark days are over. Hallelujah.